Like us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Cancel

Latest Deals

Latest Promos

Latest Sales

Latest Contests

Upcoming Events

Latest Updates

Restaurant Deals

May 23, 2012

With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All

SkinWhite gives me the beautiful blush white skin that my prince charming can’t resist because it is has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:

  • WHITENS the skin’s surface
  • REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
  • NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
  • PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays
Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:
Too bad for my prince charming, there's no SkinWhite for men so he just can't help but become bedazzled at how wonderful my skin's whiteness and softness forever even as I sleep.   My skin is so clean and clear too.


Say good bye to pimples and acne with SkinWhite!!!