Like us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Cancel

Latest Deals

Latest Promos

Latest Sales

Latest Contests

Upcoming Events

Latest Updates

Restaurant Deals

Jul 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

Everyone has their dream home.  I have one too.  Mine is something simple but I want it to be modern minimalist.  I've been searching for potential furniture and fixtures and I've found my top three favorites at  Mandaue Foam.


A round dining table is important in every home because it is the base of unity for the family.  This design is modern and cozy perfect for family meals.


This would be our sofa in our family hall.  It's perfect for family chit chats.


This will be where I crash during the night.  I like the high headboard yet it looks easy to clean underneath.


Start planning yours now.  Your home, your imagination